Common Dental Treatments & Procedures
Knowing what to expect takes the stress out of seeing your dentist
Does the thought of going to the dentist freak you out? The lights. The instruments. That chair! Or maybe you’re afraid because you haven’t seen a dentist in oh, say, a thousand years. We get it.
Relax. The average office visit for routine dental cleanings, fillings and x-rays becomes a little less worrisome if you know what’s going to happen before you get there.
Read on to learn more about:
- Dental Cleanings—Routine teeth cleanings prevent problems and promote good oral health.
- Fillings—What happens when your dentist has to fix a cavity? Get the “hole” story.
- Orthodontia—This is how orthodontists correct overbite and other teeth abnormalities.
- Cosmetic Dentistry—Dental work that improves the appearance of your teeth, gums and more.
- Dealing with Dental Phobias—Fear your dentist? Get ways to relax and maybe even enjoy your visit.