Find helpful forms for dentists
Please access the form below to request a group account and group identification number with United Concordia.
The purpose of establishing a group account is to permit two or more providers to submit claims and receive payment using one group identification number. All payments will then be payable to the group account under the group practice tax identification number.
This form should also be used to add or delete associates from an existing group account.
NOTE: Non-participating dentists joining a group account must also submit a completed credentialing application and/or signed participating dentist agreement. Completing only the Dental Group Account Form is not sufficient to establish network participation. To request copies of the appropriate network enrollment material, please contact Customer Service at (800) 307-8514
United Concordia encourages you to submit claims electronically. However, if you must submit a paper claim, please follow the instructions posted on the ADA website (www.ada.org) to obtain and complete the form. Additionally, United Concordia is using advanced technology to read the data on paper claims so it is important that you follow the guidelines for completing a paper claim form listed below.
Guidelines for completing the ADA 2006 or 2012 claim form
The following changes to the paper submissions process will be effective June 1, 2013:
- Only the 2006 or 2012 ADA claims form will be accepted for processing; if any other claim form is received, it will be considered a non standard form and will be returned to your office.
- This change does not apply to services that have already been predetermined; please continue to submit the predetermination form for these services when submitting for payment.
- ADA claim forms can be obtained by accessing the ADA website at www.ada.org.
- DHMO capitation reports listing single or multiple patients will be returned to your office.
- Multiple patients received on one ADA claim form and invoice will be returned to your office.
- National Electronic Attachment (NEA), Renaissance Systems and Services, LLC (RSS) and Tesia Clearinghouse, LLC attachment control numbers should only be reported on electronic claims; if a paper claim is received with an attachment control number, the attachment will not be viewed.
- When submitting an Explanation of Benefit (EOB), a completed ADA 2006 or ADA 2012 claim form must accompany the EOB. If only the EOB is submitted, it will be returned to your office.
- When preparing your paper claims for submission, please do not write your claims out by hand. Handwritten claims delay system processing.
- When submitting the ADA 2006 or 2012 claim form with an indication of other insurance, attach the Primary Carrier Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to the claim. There is no need to indicate “Primary Insurance Payment” in the “Record of Services Provided” area on the claim form .
- The upper-right corner of the ADA 2006 or 2012 claim form should be left blank to leave space to imprint the claim number when the document is imaged.
Where to submit claim forms
Paper claim forms should be submitted to the address listed on the back of the member’s ID card.
Use the forms below to refer your patients to specialists for specialty care.
- Specialty Referral Claim Form
- Specialty Referral Claim Form (California only)
- Uniform Dental Consultation Referral Form (Maryland only)
Medication Substitution Reimbursement Request Form (LA Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons only)
If you are an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Louisiana, you may be entitled to reimbursement if you agree to a substitution for a medication that you prescribed when a managed care organization has requested or required that substitution. Reimbursement is not available for medication substitutions made as part of a generic substitution or step therapy program. Use this form to request reimbursement if you are contacted about a substitution for a prescribed medication.