Join Our Dental Network
Partner with one of the nation’s largest dental insurers to ensure you have a profitable business
Why participate with the United Concordia Dental Network?
We’ve been focused on dental for over 40 years, and now with nearly 7.5 million members, we’ve got the right numbers to help keep your chairs full and the right experience to help keep your office running smoothly.
- PPO and DHMO networks
- Free advertising for your dental practice
- EFT available to get paid faster
- Efficient claims processing
- Easy-to-use online tools
- Discount pricing on sterilization monitoring
- Free vision discount program for your staff
Simplify office tasks with easy-to-use online tools
- My Patients’ Benefits—Find Maximum Allowance Charge (MAC) schedules, claim status and other benefits information to help you manage patient care
- Direct Deposit—get your paychecks deposited directly to your bank account with Electronic Funds Transfer
- Electronic claims submission—submit for free with Speed eClaim®
Contributing to the community
Join our network and you can lend your time and talent to those in need. Every year, United Concordia Dental works with dental offices and dental schools across the country to provide free dental care to the underserved.
How to Become a Participating Provider
To be eligible to participate in United Concordia’s PPO networks, a dentist must:
- Hold an active, valid license to practice dentistry in the state(s) in which they practice
- Complete a United Concordia or state-specific Credentialing Application
- Any negative responses to the attestation section of the United Concordia application will be investigated
- Demonstrate a utilization review pattern acceptable to United Concordia
- Hold current professional liability insurance
- Have no current sanction, termination or other peer review action by a professional review body, state dental board or Health and Human Service (HHS)
- Hold an active unrestricted federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate, if applicable
How do I join the United Concordia Dental network?
Just give us a call at 1-800-307-8514 to discuss our network options and which are right for you.