Preventive Incentive is a way employees can get more out of their dental benefits. This add-on rider allows Class I Diagnostic and Preventive services—such as cleanings, exams, x-rays and sealants—to not count toward an annual maximum. Because preventive services are not using annual maximum dollars, employees can apply more benefit dollars towards other covered services. This plans feature helps employees get the most out of dental insurance for preventive services they are already receiving.
Employees receive benefits determined by their main dental plan. Preventive Incentive is part of the regular dental benefits and an additional provider is not need to preform services.
- Easy to understand benefit design
- No waiting period- benefits are available from day one
- Benefit dollars can be put toward other covered services outside of preventive care
- Freedom to use any dentist
- Self-service management and member access
- Promotes good oral health
- Can reduce out-of-pocket costs
- Members receive the benefit automatically- no extra steps to enroll
- No claim forms when using a network dentist
- Easy access to benefit information online or toll free, 24/7
- Secure online enrollment and eligibility management tools