Smile for Health® – Value Plan
Bringing you affordable dental insurance solutions, our Value Plans allow you to choose from four low-cost plans. They offer a range of coverage options, flexibility in deductible and maximum amounts, built-in vision discounts and access to a large nationwide network of dentists.
Smile for Health – Value® Plans are a good fit for employees with healthy mouths who don’t want to pay more for services they don’t use. No matter which plan you select, you can help your employees maintain their oral health while also keeping your costs in check.
What do the Value Plans offer?
Now offering more services, each of the Smile for Health – Value Plans includes coverage for preventive services, as well as discounts for non-covered services and those above the annual maximum. Each plan also comes with automatic vision discounts, which help your employees save money on exams, frames, lenses, contact lenses and other procedures, like laser vision correction.
Additionally, some plans include our innovative Smile for Health® – Wellness feature, which gives members with certain chronic conditions improved coverage on the services needed to properly treat gum disease.
A simple, low-maintenance dental plan that includes preventive coverage for people who have a history of good oral health and don’t have a lot of problems with their mouth. It also provides discounts for those basic and major dental services that occur unexpectedly, giving members peace of mind.
A combination of preventive, basic and major dental coverage for adults and families including Smile for Health-Wellness—improved benefits for people with certain chronic conditions to better treat gum disease.
A low-deductible plan offering coverage for preventive and basic services and discounts for major dental services.
A richer plan with coverage for preventive, basic and major dental services that also includes Smile for Health-Wellness—improved benefits for people with certain chronic conditions to better treat gum disease.
- A choice of four simplified plans with flexible coverage options
- All plans include coverage for preventive services
- No waiting periods
- 30% average discount on non-covered services*
- Vision discounts embedded in each plan, for additional savings
- Optional orthodontic coverage**
- Low monthly premiums
- Minimal or no out-of-pockets costs on preventive services
- Use plan coverage right away
- Access to a large network of dentists
- Affordable PPO plans that cover dental services members use most
- Low-cost alternatives to a current, expensive dental plan
- A less expensive option in a dual plan arrangement
- A solution to those looking to provide dental benefits for the first time
Get started today:
- Current clients: Contact your United Concordia account representative
- Companies interested in United Concordia: Contact your producer or United Concordia sales representative
** When agreed to by the provider; not permitted in all jurisdictions.
**Optional orthodontic coverage for dependent children up to age 19 for groups with 10+ enrolled. Plan pays 50% with $1,000 lifetime max per member and waived from deductible. In order for a group with 10–24 enrolled contracts to qualify for dependent orthodontic coverage, the group must provide proof of prior fee-for-service orthodontic coverage.