Enrolling in an iDental Plan 

How to sign up for a United Concordia individual or family dental plan


How do I enroll in iDental?

  1. Get a quote on an affordable iDental® plan for individuals and families
  2. Select the iDental plan that’s right for you
  3. Enroll today!

And that’s it. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have quality dental coverage and be on your way to better oral and overall health. Once you’re approved, you’ll get an email confirmation with a case number and a phone number to call with any questions. Hold on to this email for your records.


How do I get help enrolling in a plan?

We’ll be glad to assist you in enrolling in a United Concordia iDental individual or family dental plan. Just give us a call toll-free at 1-866-568-6099, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.


When will my iDental coverage start?

Coverage for both you and your family begins on the first day of the month following our electronic receipt of your enrollment.


How long is my policy in effect?

Your initial policy period is 12 months. But you can terminate the policy at any time by sending a written notice to us at the following address:

United Concordia Companies, Inc.
P.O. Box 30476
Tampa, FL 33630-3476


Can I return my policy after I’m approved for iDental?

Everyone has a change of heart now and then. If you no longer want your United Concordia iDental plan for any reason, just return the policy within 10 days of its electronic delivery. When you return it, United Concordia will refund your paid premium and the policy will be void. Resident of NC and NJ? Please read this now


When will I receive ID cards?

Your ID cards will be sent to you within two weeks of your policy’s effective date.


I lost my ID card. How do I get a new one?

The fastest way to get a new card is to:

1.  Sign in to My Dental Benefits

2.  Select the member(s) for whom a new ID card is needed

3.  Select ID Card Reissue

4.  Print a new ID card instantly or request that it be sent by mail


Which family members and dependents are eligible for an iDental plan?

Dependents eligible for coverage include:

  • Your spouse or domestic partner as defined by any applicable state law; and
  • Any unmarried natural child or stepchild or adopted child or child placed by order of a court or administrative agency:
    • Until the end of the month in which he/she reaches age 26 unless otherwise specified; or
    • To any age if he/she is and continues to be both incapable of self-sustaining employment by reason of mental or physical handicap and chiefly dependent upon you (the policyholder) for maintenance and support.

Dependent eligibility may vary by state. Please see our state-specific information for more details.


How do I include my disabled dependent in my coverage?

It’s simple. Just fill out the application and check the box indicating that your dependent is disabled. Then complete and submit a Dependent Certification Form within 90 days of enrollment. If we don’t receive your form within this 90-day period, your disabled dependent will be removed from your policy. You’ll be informed of this removal—and steps for getting your dependent covered again—by email.


Other resources

Calculate iDental savings

Download the United Concordia Dental Mobile App