Health Care Reform
Certified Optimum Coverage (add-on)
Certified Optimum Coverage is a way to get the best out of your pediatric benefits.
- Causes virtually no disruption to current benefits or network
- Limits out of pocket expenses for enrolled pediatric dependents
- Can be added to any standalone PPO Dental plan
- Rider provides the highest coinsurance and lowest individual deductible combination for covered services
- Waiting period for Medically Necessary Orthodontics is waived for groups who currently purchase Cosmetic Orthodontics
Pediatric Smart Savings (add-on)
Pediatric Smart Savings allows groups to save on their rates by removing duplicate preventive coverage.
- Reduction in standalone dental premiums
- Virtually no disruption to member’s current benefits or network
- Members under the age of 19 will be covered under medical plan and standalone dental plan without being subject to medical plan deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums
- Members over age 19 maintain their dental benefits
- Members under the age of 19 can receive dental services without having to satisfy a medical deductible or pay double for preventive services
- For members under the age of 19, basic and major services will be covered under the standalone dental plan.