Concordia Preferred provides the most comprehensive dental coverage so you can offer high quality benefits to complete your health care package. The plan offers the reassurance of a traditional PPO plan. This active PPO encourages in-network utilization and offers members’ deep discounts for in-network services, already negotiated with network dentists, versus services received out-of-network.
Employees can receive care from any licensed dentist, but benefits may differ and out-of-pocket costs could be higher with a non-network dentist. Using a network dentist can maximize employee benefit dollars because employees save the difference between negotiated fees and the dentist’s regular charges. Employees receive more services before reaching their annual maximum while providing greater cost savings to the employer.
Concordia Preferred Access
Employees can receive care from any licensed dentist, but benefits may differ and out-of-pocket costs could be higher with a non-network dentist. Using a network dentist can maximize employee benefit dollars. A network dentist saves employees the difference between negotiated fees and the dentist’s regular charges. Keeping employees in-network helps to stretch benefits dollars by getting more services before reaching their annual maximum and provides greater cost savings to the employer
- In-network and Out-of-network coverage for diagnostic, preventive, basic, major and orthodontics services
- Freedom to use any dentist
- One of the nation’s largest networks* of dentists and specialists
- Significant reduction in cost of care when services are received by a network dentist
- Assured cost savings through pre-payment and post-payment utilization reviews
- Informative enrollment materials for employee
- Self-service management and member access
- Benefits can be received even is the dentist is out-of-network
- No claim forms or balance billing (for covered services) when using a network dentist
- Easy access to benefit information online or toll free, 24/7
- Plan designs and options include orthodontic and implant coverage
- Focus on high coverage benefits for in-network preventive services
- Secure online enrollment and eligibility management tools
- Flexible plan design for deductibles, coinsurance levels, maximums and benefits levels
- Self-funded or fully insured options are available
* Statewide service area not available in all states.